WordPress Complete Web Design
What you’ll learn
Know about the WordPress & page builders.
Online Hosting, subdomains, choosing you domain name & WordPress installation.
how to optimize images & create creative Art direction for web design with photoshop.
how to build your own beautiful Modern Responsive website using WordPress.
You will know how to design pages, menus, sidebars, footers, and create a professional and modern website.
You will know how to set up contact pages & WordPress contact form,
how to set up email opt-in forms throughout your website for email marketing.
how to find and install plugins.
Who this course is for:
- Want to establish your online business entrepreneurship
- Those interested in learning to build websites using freely available tools should with lowest possible cost take this course.
- want to sell your products online
- You are someone who wants to build a wordpress website for your business, hobby, or personal life.
- You want someone to walk you through the entire process of creating a WordPress website from the very beginning to publishing.
- if you are seeking to design a beautiful website & learn design through
- want to Master the Elementor page builder
- Introduction & installing WordPress
- WordPress page builder Familiarization
- WordPress home page Design & development
- WordPress About Us page Design & development
- WordPress Contact Us & blog page design & development
- WordPress Responsive website & publishing website
- Free Plugins to mimic the Elementor Pro & Premium plugins
- Exporting & importing our Elementor pages
- Creating Our WordPress ecommerce store
- WordPress website customization
12 Downloadable files
Deep Shah –
Very good course for the ones who have basic knowledge in programming concepts.
For absolute beginners in programming, this course is a bit tough..kudos to Angela for creating this course…waiting for your next.
Carl Everest –
Great course, can\’t wait to continue.
Right now at lesson 52,
This course is amazing, the best course I have ever taken. This is a game-changer.
Just show up every day, and invest all the time it takes. Go for it.
Marian Ade –
The teacher, Angela, is an excellent instructor. This 100 days of Python code is fun along with many hurdles to cross. I have taken 95% of the course but I need to revise some of the projects to better understand the logic & codes. Towards the end the course, it’s believed that you should have learnt enough to fly on your own.
Wonderful course & I recommend it.
Ethan Zerad –
I\’ve had a good experience with this course. I learned a lot, Angela went deep diving into some of the more complex concepts and broke them down into pieces, that evantually led to these so-called complex topics become simply easy. This easily deserves 5 stars, being able to understand how things work, using documentation and just the process of developing, is something rare, but this course provides you with it, and that deserves 5 starts.
Now, that was the pro, let\’s get to the con. I was tempted to give this course 4.5 stars, but evantually made it 5 because of the amazing explanations that led me to understand some topics I thought were so complex before. Why did I want to give it 4.5 stars? Well, because of the Data Science part, in days 71-80, you get pre-made documents with explanations and learn Data Science, and sure, maybe Angela wants to challenge you, but that\’s the wrong topic to choose to challenge a programmer. This topic is complex, it\’s frustrating, and hanging us out to dry with it is not helpful, whatsoever, I ended up feeling really insecure after this part. And maybe that\’s just me, maybe other people understood it better, but I believe that this topic deserved some videos and explanation, so we could understand how things tick. However, this course is still 100% worth buying, it\’s just that the last part of this course felt like it was already too far with the \”deal with it\” part of the course. I hope I\’ll be able to understand Data Science and actually enjoy it at one point, but this, didn\’t provide what I needed to understand the topic and enjoy it, it led to me being frustrated and doubtful about my ability, and some of you might say, \”that\’s just a part of being a programmer\”, well, it is, but with this being a course, and with Data Science being a new topic, I believe that it deserves more explanation and videos that could help us see what is going on behind the scenes.
Abhinav & Aashish Mishra –
I was craving for a programming language compatible with or best for A.I. And voila! Just a day or two after, I discovered this course. I of course didn\’t have a mac or interested in web designing. This course was just what is above my expectations!!!!
Bavan M Y –
pros :- 1. good way of teaching
2. useful exercises in every modules
3. different topics covered
1. Python taught here is only of beginner level. basically you are taught all you need to start learning a framework or anything related to python , but it isn\’t touching any intermediate or advance topics. there is a lot more in python than just what is taught here .
2. you get to become jack of all trades ,but master of none. you learn many different topics , but nothing is in depth as it should have been , including python itself
3. Teacher doesn\’t reply no matter how many doubts you have, I guess this goes with evey course of angela.
4. way too long than it has to be .
I literally didn\’t feel like continuing this course anymore ,lessons are long enough to make a beginner discontinue it. I completed the rest of my python journey from youtube and that\’s where I found out that this course is missing way too many things.
5. save time by watching every lesson in 1.5x speed. this isn\’t an issue until you reach intermediate level in this course.
Brendon Meintjes –
Loved the course and it\’s structure of doing something new everyday and tackling it one piece at a time. Also nice to be able to build so many apps so that you can actually see what you are learning, loads of practical to support the theory
P.sreelekha mithra –
i highly recommened foa all beginners to start python. Great thanks to Dr.Angela you make me feel strong and comfortable in python. your are great instructer i have ever seen. thanks a lot with lots of love.
Kunwar Nahush Singh –
Awesome !! Filled me with confidence. Really helpful for me.
Before Day 38, everything was excellent, but Day 38, there were less and less videos, spent 6 hours debugging an error but still can\’t get the correct ENDPOINT website. On the SOLUTION they only put \”YOUR ENDPOINT\”. I\’m frustrated. I need the exact ENDPOINT because that\’s where I\’m stuck at
Devang Jain –
The course is not updated and most of the solution codes don\’t work and there are no video solutions towards the end
The best and most thorough Python course I\’ve taken. Well worth the time you put into it. This course serves as an introduction to most of what Python has to offer and is beginner friendly, but increases in difficulty as it progresses, making it ideal for all levels (I had a year of Python experience before I found this course). I recommend this course to anyone learning Python at any level.